Comprised of engineers, planners, and scientists, we serve our public agency and private clients by providing high-quality, tailored services ranging from project conceptualization to construction management and administration.
We’re committed to producing innovative, cost effective, environmentally sensitive and regulatory consistent solutions. RH2 has nine offices in Washington and three in Oregon, enabling us to serve most of Western and Central Washington and Oregon.
Professional Organization Affiliations
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Public Works Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Water Resources Association
- American Water Works Association
- Evergreen Rural Water of Washington
- Infrastructure Assistance Coordination Council
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association
- Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association
- Society for Ecological Restoration
- Society of Wetland Scientists
- Washington Association of Sewer and Water Districts
- Washington Native Plant Society
- Washington Public Ports Association
- Washington Public Utility District Association
- Washington State Association of Counties
- Washington State Chapter of the Urban & Regional Information Systems Association
- Washington State Water Resource Association
- Water Environment Federation
Congratulations to our Newest PEs!
May 24, 2016
RH2 is proud to announce that Clayton Posey, Harley Sandoval, Laura Reiter, and Mike Reiter are now Licensed Professional Engineers in the State of Washington. Kris Lillie is now a Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Oregon.
New P.E.s: Devon Petit, Eric Smith, and Michael Voth!
December 17, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that Devon Petit, Eric Smith, and Michael Voth are now Licensed Professional Engineers in the State of Washington!