RH2’s goal is to provide excellent, timely service to ensure the successful completion of every project. With experience in civil engineering, project management, planning, geology and aquatic science, RH2 offers a full range of services during construction. Our involvement reaches from the pre-construction phase to project completion and owner acceptance. Whether full or part-time, turn-key or special spot inspections, RH2 has the full range of in-house expertise, including civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, chemical, environmental, geological and SCADA professionals to meet your construction service needs.
- On-call Assistance
- Value Engineering
- Contract Administration
- Submittal and Shop Drawing Review
- Construction Inspection Observation
- Coordination of Materials Testing and Special Inspections
- Intra-agency Coordination
- Public Relations
- Contract and Permit Compliance Documentation
- RFI, Change Order and Payment Request Review
- Facility Start-up Testing
- Operation and Maintenance Manual Preparation or Review
- Record Drawing Review
- Project Closeout
Jon Conner now a licensed S.E. in Oregon
May 22, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that Jon Conner has passed the Professional Structural Engineering exam for the state of Oregon!
David Baisch now a licensed P.E.
May 20, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that David Baisch has passed the Professional Engineering exam and is our newest licensed civil engineer!
Mark Braaksma now a licensed P.E.
May 20, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that Mark Braaksma has passed the Professional Engineering exam and is our newest licensed electrical engineer!