RH2’s goal is to provide excellent, timely service to ensure the successful completion of every project. With experience in civil engineering, project management, planning, geology and aquatic science, RH2 offers a full range of services during construction. Our involvement reaches from the pre-construction phase to project completion and owner acceptance. Whether full or part-time, turn-key or special spot inspections, RH2 has the full range of in-house expertise, including civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, chemical, environmental, geological and SCADA professionals to meet your construction service needs.
- On-call Assistance
- Value Engineering
- Contract Administration
- Submittal and Shop Drawing Review
- Construction Inspection Observation
- Coordination of Materials Testing and Special Inspections
- Intra-agency Coordination
- Public Relations
- Contract and Permit Compliance Documentation
- RFI, Change Order and Payment Request Review
- Facility Start-up Testing
- Operation and Maintenance Manual Preparation or Review
- Record Drawing Review
- Project Closeout
New P.E.s: Devon Petit, Eric Smith, and Michael Voth!
December 17, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that Devon Petit, Eric Smith, and Michael Voth are now Licensed Professional Engineers in the State of Washington!
Jon Conner now a licensed S.E. in Oregon
May 22, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that Jon Conner has passed the Professional Structural Engineering exam for the state of Oregon!
David Baisch now a licensed P.E.
May 20, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that David Baisch has passed the Professional Engineering exam and is our newest licensed civil engineer!