RH2’s goal is to provide excellent, timely service to ensure the successful completion of every project. With experience in civil engineering, project management, planning, geology and aquatic science, RH2 offers a full range of services during construction. Our involvement reaches from the pre-construction phase to project completion and owner acceptance. Whether full or part-time, turn-key or special spot inspections, RH2 has the full range of in-house expertise, including civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, chemical, environmental, geological and SCADA professionals to meet your construction service needs.
- On-call Assistance
- Value Engineering
- Contract Administration
- Submittal and Shop Drawing Review
- Construction Inspection Observation
- Coordination of Materials Testing and Special Inspections
- Intra-agency Coordination
- Public Relations
- Contract and Permit Compliance Documentation
- RFI, Change Order and Payment Request Review
- Facility Start-up Testing
- Operation and Maintenance Manual Preparation or Review
- Record Drawing Review
- Project Closeout
NESSWD Wins Best Tasting Water in the PNW
May 13, 2013
Congratulations to RH2’s longtime client the NESSWD for winning Best Tasting Water in the Pacific Northwest
NESSWD Wins Best Tasting Water in King County
March 19, 2013
Congratulations go out to our long time client, NE Sammamish Sewer & Water District, for defending their title against 9 local competitors.
RH2 Wins Bronze at the ACEC Award Banquet
March 6, 2013
RH2 Wins Bronze at the ACEC Award Banquet on January 18 at the Westin in Bellevue.