All RH2 Engineering projects are evaluated to determine the best approach to meeting specific on-site, off-site and overall watershed needs, including stormwater runoff control, flood control, erosion control and water quality enhancement. In addition to the following expertise, RH2 has substantial experience in performing stormwater facility and site development reviews for our municipal clients.
- Basin Planning
- Infiltration and Detention Facilities
- Drainage Solutions
- Streambed Restoration and Aggradation Ponds
- Flood Channel Widening and Overflow Channel Design
- Culvert and Swale Design for Fish Passage
- Flood Management Planning
- Stormwater Pump Stations
- Roadway Master Drainage Planning
- Water Quality Treatment Facilities
NESSWD Wins Best Tasting Water in the PNW
May 13, 2013
Congratulations to RH2’s longtime client the NESSWD for winning Best Tasting Water in the Pacific Northwest
NESSWD Wins Best Tasting Water in King County
March 19, 2013
Congratulations go out to our long time client, NE Sammamish Sewer & Water District, for defending their title against 9 local competitors.
RH2 Wins Bronze at the ACEC Award Banquet
March 6, 2013
RH2 Wins Bronze at the ACEC Award Banquet on January 18 at the Westin in Bellevue.