All RH2 Engineering projects are evaluated to determine the best approach to meeting specific on-site, off-site and overall watershed needs, including stormwater runoff control, flood control, erosion control and water quality enhancement. In addition to the following expertise, RH2 has substantial experience in performing stormwater facility and site development reviews for our municipal clients.
- Basin Planning
- Infiltration and Detention Facilities
- Drainage Solutions
- Streambed Restoration and Aggradation Ponds
- Flood Channel Widening and Overflow Channel Design
- Culvert and Swale Design for Fish Passage
- Flood Management Planning
- Stormwater Pump Stations
- Roadway Master Drainage Planning
- Water Quality Treatment Facilities
Jon Conner now a licensed S.E. in Oregon
May 22, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that Jon Conner has passed the Professional Structural Engineering exam for the state of Oregon!
David Baisch now a licensed P.E.
May 20, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that David Baisch has passed the Professional Engineering exam and is our newest licensed civil engineer!
Mark Braaksma now a licensed P.E.
May 20, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that Mark Braaksma has passed the Professional Engineering exam and is our newest licensed electrical engineer!