RH2 offers comprehensive structural design and analysis services for new and existing facilities. Our structural team focuses on providing functional, easy-to-build, low-maintenance and earthquake-resistant designs for our client’s buildings, tanks and other structures. RH2 also provides inspection and analysis services for existing structures for expansions, additions, seismic upgrades, failure analyses and repairs. Our staff includes licensed civil and structural engineers with diverse experience in all phases of project execution, including planning, permitting, development of specifications and drawings, and engineering services during construction for the following types of projects:
- Buildings Constructed of Concrete, Masonry, Wood and Metal
- Water Reservoirs Constructed of Steel, Cast-in-place and Precast Concrete
- Sewage Treatment Facilities including Process and Administration Buildings, Tanks and Utilidors
- Retaining Walls Constructed of MSE and Cast-in place Concrete
- Fabricated Metalwork, Including Pipe Supports, Seismic Restraints, Stairs and Platforms of Steel, Aluminum, and Fiber-Reinforced Plastics
- Pedestrian Bridges
- Pile Support Systems
- Cable and Structural Fabric Systems
Jon Conner Now a Licensed S.E.
January 28, 2014
RH2 is proud to announce that Jon Conner has passed the Professional Structural Engineering exam and is our newest licensed SE!
Port of Vancouver selects RH2 to provide On-Call Engineering Services
January 28, 2014
RH2 is excited to have the privilege to work for the 3rd largest port authority in Washington State.
RH2 Employees Now Certified Water Rights Examiners
September 5, 2013
Andy Dunn and Don Popoff have passed the examination to become Certified Water Rights Examiners (CWRE) in the State of Washington. They are fully certified. CWRE’s can be hired by water right holders to perform work necessary to allow the holder of either a water right permit or a change authorization to advance to the […]