When it comes to assessing the condition of your water, sewer, and irrigation systems, we know one size doesn’t fit all. Unlike simple statistical models based solely on age, RH2’s COR-Evaluation process provides an accurate picture of the true condition of every critical hard asset in your system. Inefficient pumps and motors increase energy bills and latent wear can lead to expensive repairs or replacement at inopportune times. Our cost-effective analyses will help you reduce your overall power and maintenance costs and proactively address problems before they cripple the entire system.
With the information gathered during the COR-Evaluation process, RH2 can:
- Assess the condition of your equipment without any disassembly
- Identify catastrophic failures before they occur
- Recommend targeted improvements to increase your system’s efficiency
- Reduce annual energy costs
Vibration Data Collector
- Used for vibration testing
- Pinpoints specific pumps and motors whose vibration is most damaging
Power Quality Analyzer
- Provides surge current and voltage sags
- Used for electrical testing on motors
- RH2’s test equipment monitors a wide range of characteristics for each phase of the incoming power to determine quality and quantity of power reaching the motor
- Insulation Testing
- Measures resistance of coils and windings
- Emulates turn-to-turn insulation degradation
- Field data is used to recreate existing pump curves
- Pump curves are imported into the hydraulic model to analyze the water system with each pump’s actual pumping capabilities
- Identifies areas of excessive heat generation
- Aids in the detailed analysis of other COR-E testing methods
How does COR-Evaluation benefit your system?
Reduce power costs through more efficient operation
- Power costs are a significant factor associated with running pumps and motors.
- COR-Evaluation can identify pump and motor issues that reduce operational efficiency, resulting in wasted energy.
Lower system maintenance and operation costs
- We can analyze and set up scheduled maintenance to be more automated and include energy savings.
- Unanticipated maintenance and replacement can be more expensive, with long lead times for parts.
Avoid service impacts due to unforeseen equipment failure
- Unanticipated failures and replacements are not efficient projects.
- Sometimes repairing and replacing infrastructure occurs unnecessarily based on a general asset management approach and schedule.
- COR-Evaluation can provide an effective and planned approach to equipment replacement.
Estimate the life expectancy of your infrastructure more accurately
- Instead of waiting for problems to develop, we can evaluate your system to determine what actually needs attention in the near future.
- Gives you the opportunity to make an informed decision about replacing or repairing a pump or motor that is costing you more money than it should be.
Modern technology has become a total phenomenon for civilization, the defining force of a new social order in which efficiency is no longer an option but a necessity imposed on all human activity.